Dane Posted Android Assistant – msconfig for your Android – Android Apps on Google Play at DaneMorgan.com:
This blog post has been optimized using Keyword Winner
Android Assistant, 18 cool features, including Start Manager.
My friend, Kevin Parker asked me about an msconfig equivalent for his Android phone. I was in the middle of writing a post about the World Factbook app I had found and I realized that, while he probably doesn’t realize it, my friend Jim Park probably needs this info to. Then i thought, hey other people in my lists need to know this stuff, so I’m answering in this post. Plus I need to blog more and this is a great excuse.
It all win / win / win like!
Android Assistant is one of the most powerful and comprehensive management tools to improve your android phone’s performance. It’s eighteen Great Utilities rolled into one to help you easily and efficiently manage your android phone. It speeds up your phone’s running speed and saves battery.
- Monitor status (cpu, memory, battery)
- Process Manager (Auto Boost and Quick Boost can distinguish different types of processes thus will not kill fatal system processes and apps in Ignore List.)
- Cache Cleaner
- System Clean(Browser History, Clipboard, Market History, Gmail History, Google Earth History, Google Map History)
- Save Battery Settings(bluetooth, wifi, gps, auto-sync, orientation, haptic feedback, screen brightness, timeout)
- File Manager
- Startup Manager
- Batch Uninstall
- Battery use
- Volume Control
- Startup Time
- Startup Silent(Menu->Settings->Startup Silent)
- System Info
- Widget(Quick Booster [1,4] , Shortcuts  )
- App 2 SD(Support android2.2 and later)：Get more free internal phone storage space
- Batch Installation
- App backup and restore
If you don’t want all of that stuff, or the power seems like more that you can wield in your mortal hands, you can opt for the Start-up Manager instead. But, trust me, Padawan, the way of the Android is strong with you and you will be best served if the easy path you take not.